Managed Network Services
With software applications and data now in the cloud, networks are the gateway to everything your employees need to do their jobs.
Network devices like switches, routers, and firewalls form that vital connection between your business and the cloud—and if a problem causes the network to go down, your business grinds to a halt.
That interruption means lost productivity, and of course, lost revenue.
With our managed network services, your network will just work, kind of like electricity—silently and reliably functioning in the background, powering your business to do what it does best.
Rely on us to:
- Spot potential issues before they affect your network
- Ensure your network is designed to support your current and evolving business needs
- Reduce the business risk associated with your network
- And much more…
What we Offer
Short & Long Term Aggrements
Friendly Customer Service
Online Client portal
Managed Onsite IT Support
A flexible support service with regular onsite visits and a reduced hourly support rate or permanent onite technician.
Whether we visit you once a month or twice a week, our Onsite IT Support offers a flexible support service that suits your business requirements.
Each IT Support Service level proudly offers:
- Range of service levels to suit business requirements
- Personal onsite visit from a friendly engineer.
- Proactive hardware, server, workstations and system maintenance before a problem even arises.
- Apply and update latest fixes, patches and virus scanning software.
- Fast response, including direct phone support.
- Discounted hourly rate for additional support hours.
- Onsite visits ranging from one per month to two visits per week.
- Advice on new technologies and future computing equipment.
Break – Fix IT Support
Our Break/fix IT Support is a fee-for-service support method providing IT support services only as required and reported by the customer. Billed on a Time and Materials basis for the work performed.
How does it work?
Conneqt IT’s service desk will work with you remotely to investigate and resolve your issue within a timely manner, and if necessary arrange for an onsite visit.
Support tickets are created for each and every issue brought to our attention. You will receive email notifications when the ticket has been worked on and completed.
There are several ways to contact the Conneqt IT service desk with your IT issue:
You look after your business, We’ll look after your IT Needs!
Educational IT Support & Services
With almost 20 years’ experience dealing directly within the education sector, we recognize that your core business is educating, not resolving technical issues. This has led us to understand the unique infrastructure and challenges you face with your IT environment every day.
Technology is a great enabler in todays education space and is becoming deeply embedded in the way teachers use it to deliver the curriculum.
We take care of the complicated, time consuming issues ensuring that staff can remain uninterrupted and focused on delivering the curriculum.